Read at your own risk.

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Mari Clements
Club: PSCC
Car#: 130

Walk for Hope

Post by Mari Clements »

Hi all--

Jonathan and I will be walking again this year in the City of Hope Walk for Hope to fight women's cancers (breast and other). From their website:
What is Walk for Hope?
Walk for Hope Nationally Presented by Staples is a national series of eight fundraising walks and a national virtual walk that benefit the women's cancer research, treatment and educational programs at City of Hope. Walk for Hope is not just a Walk, it is a movement. It is a movement to come together to end all women's cancers once and for all. By coming together and using our resources to fundraise for this great cause, we can make the dream of one day living in a cancer-free world more of a reality. Not just a reality for all women, but for the spouses, brothers, sons, and friends that are all affected by these terrible cancers.

If you'd like to help this wonderful cause, you can donate on line:

Jon's:
http://nationalevents.cityofhope.org/si ... fr_id=1230" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mine:
http://nationalevents.cityofhope.org/si ... fr_id=1230" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Look for the blue "DONATE" button of the right of the screen, about 2/3 of the way down...

I know that times are tough, so thanks for considering a donation!

mlc
Mako Koiwai
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 34

Re: Walk for Hope

Post by Mako Koiwai »

Thanks for doing this for "Us!"
Mari Clements

Post by Mari Clements »

Thanks, Mako & Karen!

Thanks, George!
Arthur Grant
Club: TCC
Car#: 314

Post by Arthur Grant »

I don't know either of you but since Maria has already reached her goal, pitched in for Jon. Good Cause.
Mari Clements

Post by Mari Clements »

Thanks!!