Steve Abbott

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Arthur Grant
Club: TCC
Car#: 314

Steve Abbott

Post by Arthur Grant »

Congratulations to Steve Abbott and his Silver Bullet being featured in Raining on the Porsche Parade pg 40 of the July issue of Corvette Magazine.
Mark DeShon
Car#: 113

Re: Steve Abbott

Post by Mark DeShon »

BOOO!!!... from the Porsche crowd. :D haha... just kidding. Steve is a great driver and a great guy.
Mark D.
Arthur Grant
Club: TCC
Car#: 314

Post by Arthur Grant »

Mark DeShon wrote:BOOO!!!... from the Porsche crowd. :D haha... just kidding. Steve is a great driver and a great guy.
Mark D.
Says the Porsche guy who races a BMW.
Michael Oest

Post by Michael Oest »

Big Congrats to a Great Driver getting in the magazine. Now he's nation wide. :D
He's still mad he lost to a Porsche, the ONE day the magazine showed up to do the story on him. }:)
Jason Flores
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 886

Post by Jason Flores »

Michael Oest wrote:Big Congrats to a Great Driver getting in the magazine. Now he's nation wide. :D
He's still mad he lost to a Porsche, the ONE day the magazine showed up to do the story on him. }:)
Not so loud because there was almost a story when that very porsche almost got beat by a lil civic!
Theo O.

Post by Theo O. »

Jason Flores wrote:
Michael Oest wrote:Big Congrats to a Great Driver getting in the magazine. Now he's nation wide. :D
Not so loud because there was almost a story when that very porsche almost got beat by a lil civic!
Almost doesn't count :)

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Jeff Shyu
Car#: 0

Post by Jeff Shyu »

Theo O. wrote:Almost doesn't count :)

HEY.. someone has to be the best loser!
Michael Oest

Post by Michael Oest »

Not so loud because there was almost a story when that very porsche almost got beat by a lil civic![/quote]

VERY FUNNY! But NO, I still didn't lose to the lil civic on corded tires, on a course designed by a civic driver. :D I did however lose to that corvette and I now have to rectify the situation. I don't need him to start a bad trend. It must stop NOW! :mrt:
Mark DeShon
Car#: 113

Post by Mark DeShon »

Arthur Grant wrote:
Mark DeShon wrote:BOOO!!!... from the Porsche crowd. :D haha... just kidding. Steve is a great driver and a great guy.
Mark D.
Says the Porsche guy who races a BMW.
Correction: Says the Porsche guy who drives anything he can get his skinny little butt into. ;)
Mark D.
Steve Abbott
Club: CASOC
Car#: 48

Post by Steve Abbott »

Arthur Grant wrote:Congratulations to Steve Abbott and his Silver Bullet being featured in Raining on the Porsche Parade pg 40 of the July issue of Corvette Magazine.
Thanks Art, Mark D. I'm still trying to find the magazine at a store. I might have to buy directly from them as a back issue.

Steve A.
Steve Abbott
Club: CASOC
Car#: 48

Post by Steve Abbott »

Thanks Mike. I'm nation wide and I don't even go to the Nationals. I think that make sense. :D

Steve A.
Rad_ Delgado_
Club: PSCC
Car#: 512

Post by Rad_ Delgado_ »

Congratulations to "one of the nicest and fastest autocrossers around that is not a National level driver". Raining on the Porsche Parade, Classic !!